Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year, New ME

I typically (like every other person) make New Year's resolutions.  However, this year is much different. I am not going to make a resolution, but I will be setting goals. At least that was the thought process on December 31st.  My goals are to show more fruits of the spirit, get my eldest son all planned out for college, cry because he is going to college, pay off debt, buy a home, cry again because my eldest is leaving to college, make sure my youngest is okay that his brother is leaving to college and complete all the projects I started on last year!

Okay, so to kick off the new blog (one of my goals that I failed to list) I want to talk about things. I want to talk DIY, cooking, prepping a kid to go to college and enjoying the last few years with our youngest.  I hope you follow me on my journey, so please add to your favorites. I could really use the company!!

Take care,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment