Saturday, May 17, 2014

Some Minor Details.....

I thought I would first share a few minor details about this blog and about me. So here it goes: I wanted to create blog to allow followers to see my journey as becoming an empty nester (in 3 years), crafting, cooking, secret shopping, and all things F.U.N. I have always loved to write. In starting this blog, I wanted to keep things a bit personal, so this is a step away from my family blog that shares a more private approach. So about the name. Welp, I wanted something a bit creative and descriptive of what I see on a daily basis. No, I am not having the baby blues. Occasionally I do because I miss have little ones in the house running around driving me insane, but my baby blues are my husband's {ojos} eyes. He has gorgeous blue eyes, while I have deep, dark brown eyes. The baby blues that I occasionally feel are moments when I sit in the quiet and realize that my two boys are becoming fine young men. One is graduating soon and the other, has about 3 years. BOO! So that is a bit about my family and me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the content that I will begin sharing. XO, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment